Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: umm...I don't know if..........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey!i've hit my 100th post! XD

    okay, I just forgot to say that I liked the pics you put in your site ^^

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ohhh I see..thank you ^^ I never really knew that Ob-session had the same pic....oppppsss...is that bad?? Well thanx for liking the pics lol...although I do need to fix somethings on those pages cause those pages are really plain LOL. But I will do that as soon as I am done fixing my enter page and my main page ^_^ Thank you so much

    Oh and ya that is suppose to be there. Does it look bad???

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2003 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    WAAAAAA!!!!! I tried it and it doesn't work [img]frown.gif[/img] I wonder why??? I did everything you said and it didn't work. Now that gets me mad!! But thanx for your help I really apperciate it....just now I am stuck....sigh this always happens to me. I swear CSS and HTML hate me.... [img]eek.gif[/img]


    Oh ya I forgot to say congrats on your 100th post ^0^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2003 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hum, it realy doesn't works? pourtandtonsitec'estpisoui...*talks to herself* hum... okay.., tehn, Ill try this way. You use html, right? oki then, your site looks like that :

    <.HTML.>
    <.HEAD.>
    <.TITLE>Anime Frenzie <./TITLE>
    <.bgcolor="black">
    <.link rel="background-color: #000000" href="css.css" type="text/css">
    <.style type="text/css">
    <.!--

    A:link
    text-decoration: none

    body
    background-color: #000000

    [ect]


    [god, I love the "view soucre" option]

    Okay, so now that is how it should look if you want your black bg:

    <.TITLE>Anime Frenzie <./TITLE>
    <.link rel="background-color: #000000" href="css.css" type="text/css">
    <.style type="text/css">
    <.!--

    A:link
    text-decoration: none

    -->
    <./style>


    <./HEAD>
    <.BODY bgcolor="#000000">

    <.div style="position: absolute; top: 335; left: 35; width: 425; font-size: 11pt; color: #990000; background-color: #000000">
    <.background-color: #000000>
    <.p class=head><u>News</u><p align=left>

    [I was too lazy to copy paste it all ^^;]


    okay, now, you'd maybe want to trace a red border around your updates and link squares

    I hope that works ^^ (and let's never forgets to cut the dots XD [I'm making that error pretty often ?_?;;]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    It worked [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YAY!!! I am so happy now ^^
    But I was just woundering and this may seem like a stupid question but I am new to this >< so here it goes.....see I am a little confused on how to make a boarder around my updates and link squares I know that is going to sound stupid but I kinda I want to clear this up so I actually know what to do.
    But thank you so much ^^

  6. #16
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, I'm glad it worked ^^

    now to make a border. hum, ther is the pretty simple way, thatll make you a large border, and after that you can deceide whitch color you want it to be but I'm not good enought to even anderstand that so I won' try to explain it ^^;;;

    so, juste to make a border, it's hum... darn, I'll need your html again ^^;

    *forty minutes lateer* okay, I think I've got...nope, I don't v____v

    oh, I think yes I do! ^^ But you'll have to cha nge some things because I simply didn't understood that way of putting things so I replaced by mine ^^ [oh, yeah, it is copied script? taken from a site or something? because there is lots of.. weird stuff] anyway, that's how it ends up like...


    <.HTML>
    <.HEAD>
    <.TITLE>Anime Frenzie </TITLE>

    <.style type="text/css">
    <.!--
    A:link
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000
    A:visited
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000
    A:active
    text-decoration: value underline, overline, underline overline, line-through, blink, none; color:#000000
    A:hover
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000;
    cursor:value crosshair -->
    </style>

    </HEAD>
    <.BODY bgcolor="#000000">


    <.span .style="position: absolute; top: 352; left: 35; width: 200; font-size: 12pt;color: #990000; background-color: #000000;"> <.font color="#990000">
    <.table width="425" height="120" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="3">
    <.td>
    <.font color="#990000">
    <.background-color: #000000>
    <.p class=head><.i><.u>News</u>[/i]<.p align=left>
    <.p align=left><.u>March.12/2003</u>
    <.br>
    Okay I have the pic gallery up ^^ Just that the only links that are working are
    Yami no Matsuei, Gravitation and Dragonball Z. Just the only thing is that you will get stuck in my one page when you try to get back to the main part >< I haven't fixed it yet. So besides that enjoy the pics ^_^
    <.p align=left><.u>March.12/2003</u>
    <.br>
    YAY!!! I finally got up my new layout *jumps up and down* Now there are still a few things I need to fix up >< Like for ex I know my background to my website looks a little funny... I need to make the whole background of it black but I am having some trouble -_- What else is new...... but I have decided to put it up since you guys have been so great ^^ but there is a problem ><...see my links don't work right now cause whenever you go into them you get stuck there >.< and I need to fix it...sigh I guess it isn't all up. But atleast you can stare at the nice picture ^^
    <.br>And I also wanted to mention this is a HET-FREE site. Although there are some galleries with Shonen-Ai(guy+guy)pictures. But all those will have warring pages before you enter. Can't you tell by my pic LOL.
    <.br>Hehehe anyways...I love the pic I used ^^ I hope you guys like it cause I know I do! Well anyways I still need to do a lot of work so I will be putting things up peice by peice.
    <./font>
    <./td>
    <./table>
    <./span>

    <.span style=."position: absolute; .top: 482; .left: 522; .width: 200; .font-size: 12pt; .color: #990000; background-color: #000000">
    <.table width="200" height="120" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="3">
    <.td><.font color="#990000">
    <.p class=head><.i><.u>Anime</u>-<. a href="http://www.geocites.com/animefrenzie/animefrenzieanimepics.html">Anime Pics</a>

    <.a href="http://www.geocites.com"/>Anime Info</a><.br> <.a href="http://www.geocities.com">Bishonen</a>
    <.br><.p class=head><.i><.u>Art</u>
    Fanart<.br> Fanfics
    <.br><.p class=head>Ummm...don't know what goes here yet <./p>
    <./font> <./td> <./table><./span>


    <.TABLE BORDER="0" .CELLPADDING="0" .CELLSPACING="0" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="500">

    <.TR>
    <.TD .ROWSPAN="1" .COLSPAN="1" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="109">
    <.IMG NAME="blue0" .SRC="http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/guy1.jpg" .width="800" .height="109" .BORDER="0"><./TD>
    <./TR>

    <.TR>
    <.TD .ROWSPAN="1" .COLSPAN="1" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="98">
    <.IMG NAME="blue1" SRC="http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/guy2.jpg" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="98" .BORDER="0"><./TD>
    <./TR>

    <.TR>
    <.TD .ROWSPAN="1" .COLSPAN="1" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="98">
    <.IMG NAME="blue2" .SRC="http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/guy3.jpg" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="98" .BORDER="0"><./TD>
    <./TR>

    <.TR>
    <.TD .ROWSPAN="1" .COLSPAN="1" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="96">
    <.IMG NAME="blue3" .SRC="http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/guy4.jpg" .width="800" .height="96" .BORDER="0"><./TD>
    <./TR>

    <.TR>
    <.TD .ROWSPAN="1" .COLSPAN="1" .WIDTH="800" .HEIGHT="99">
    <.IMG NAME="blue4" .SRC="http://www.geocities.com/animefrenzie/guy5.jpg" .width="800" .height="99" .BORDER="0"><./TD>
    <./TR>

    <./TABLE>

    <./body>

    <./HTML>


    okay, so I changed some things, delete all the end because it was of no use conpletly. In fact it was saying "delete this" so ^^; (that's why I asked if it was a copy-paste code)

    plsu, don't forget to get ride of the dots, but the ones on the <.u> too. I hope it'll work ^^;;

    oh, yeah, by the way, I changed to place where the first square was, the one for the updates, becuse it didn't work here but maybe it's only my computer screen size that is afecting it so maybe you'll want to put back the ancient code. And, errr, that's pretty it I think... now I seriously doupt all will work well but I'll hope anyway ^^;;

    annnd, It's a biig messge, but It's been one hour I'm trying to fix it so I'm actually tire , gomen v__v ZZzzz (it's one am?! )

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 16, 2003 01:07 AM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH MY GOSH!!!! Thank you sooo much!! I didn't know you would go through all that trouble [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    WOW I don't know what to say.....but thank you thank you ^^ You are so nice to do that ^_^
    And I tried it and actually something weird happened?? See when I tried it at first it didn't work >< And I was like HUH??? So anyways what I found out is that when I took out this
    <.HTML>
    <.HEAD>
    <.TITLE>Anime Frenzie

    <.style type="text/css">
    <.!--
    A:link
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000
    A:visited
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000
    A:active
    text-decoration: value underline, overline, underline overline, line-through, blink, none; color:#000000
    A:hover
    text-decoration: value none; color:#000000;
    cursor:value crosshair -->

    <.BODY bgcolor="#000000">

    and put in my old one everything worked fine. So I found that really weird.
    And ya the code I got from my cousins website...I should of told you that....gomen. But thanx your way is a lot better too ^^
    OH MY you where up till ONE doing this!!! WOW I don't know what else to say...except Thank you ^_^

    Oh and also for some reason I can't get the border to change color!!! ARGH....I hate this >.< But thank you so much ^^ If there is ever anything I could do for you I would be more then happy to do it ^^

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Okay I feel really stupid right now cause I am writing here again [img]redface.gif[/img] ......but see now I do not get this cause I know that my coding is right cause one of my friends tried it out on her site and it worked fine.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    But I am going to use this layout as a blog....but anyways for some reason when I put it in geocities it does not work it just shows up as a white page >< does anyone know why it does this???

  9. #19
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'no idea. Geocities works pretty funky you know.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I put the code in Dreamweaver, and it didn't show up. But when I took out the <.body.> <./body.> tags the frames layout showed up fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •